- ORGANIC & 100% NATURAL – Highest quality, premium ingredients (organic coconut charcoal, sodium bicarbonate, bentonite clay, mentha piperita (peppermint), stevia rebaudiana extract) helping your teeth gradually revert to their natural color. Safer than teeth whitening strips, pen, gels, lights, kits, trays, whitening toothpaste & other whitening products that can strip your tooth enamel
- ULTRA TEETH WHITENER & STAIN REMOVER – It’s time to enjoy a whiter, brighter smile! The Organic Coconut Charcoal absorption process eliminates odors, impurities, pulls stains off to whiten teeth and helps remove stains caused by coffee, red wine and cigarettes. In addition, it also freshens your breath and polishes your teeth; leaving you feeling like you just got a cleaning at the dentist
- COMPLETELY SAFE & NON-TOXIC – Put your worries to rest! Our premium formula is Healthy and Safe for sensitive teeth, gums and enamel. There are no artificial colors or flavors, no harmful chemicals, no bleach and no preservatives. It’s Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- MADE IN THE USA – Proudly supporting American jobs! Meticulously formulated in a GMP compliant & FDA registered state-of-the-art production facility with strict quality control
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – At SimpleBliss, we take immense pride and care in manufacturing and developing only the highest quality products for our new and loyal customers
Teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal Powder Toothpaste 60g – All Natural, Non Abrasive, Safe & Effective Organic Coconut Tooth Whitener – Removes Stains, Fluoride Free, Made in USA
I've used this product twice now. First off, it came packaged very well and I did like the toothbrush that came with it. I noticed right away you do not need much on the toothbrush to cover your teeth. Also, it is messy if you are not careful, and even if you are you are bound to get some charcoal around the sink. That being said, I didn't think it was terrible to keep contained, I just kept my mouth closed while brushing and that helped.
As for whitening, I have used it twice and I noticed very minimal improvement. The charcoal does get stuck in your gums even with brushing after. So there will be black bits that are extremely hard to get out. They seem to disappear after a few hours though.
I plan to keep using and will update my review if this changes. As of now, I'd probably spend more money on another product with higher and more reviews, but I will give the product the benefit of the doubt and keep using it.